With all the events that have recently transpired for this young artist, the name of his latest album, “The Rise of Hobo Johnson,” couldn’t be more appropriate.
In the last 3 months, Hobo Johnson has:
- Reached 700k+ Facebook followers (up from a few thousand)
- Gained 256k+ Youtube Subscribers
- Sold out shows all over the U.S. and U.K.
- Reached #11 on Billboards Heatseeker’s Chart
- Had at least 4 of his songs at the same time on Spotify’s U.S. Viral 50 Playlist
- Booked his first big festivals – Bumbershoot in Seattle and Outside Lands in San Francisco
In the world of virality and mainstream artists, this is relatively impressive. But to the average independent artist, this is an astronomical feat for a 20 something-year-old adult from Sacramento.
How did he do it? Read More