Get my Patreon for Musicians eBook
The Ultimate Guide to Set Up, Launch and Grow a Successful Membership Business
According to the data I gathered from Graphtreon, 72% of music creators (over 9,000) on Patreon do not have more than 10 fans supporting their page! As lucrative as a recurring monthly income from Patreon sounds for musicians, a membership-based model is much more challenging than it seems to be successful.
Since 2017, I’ve helped 4 artists launch and manage their Patreon campaigns. One flopped badly. The other has been dormant for years. But one page has made it into the top 125 in the Music category based on the number of patrons.
Patreon gets unfair criticism that you can’t earn a living income on the platform, but this is not true. The reason why I know is because I’m currently managing a page for a musician who is making well above a living wage. I share how we did it in my eBook.
In this eBook, I break everything down for you where you’ll learn:
- Tactics to get more patrons
- Strategies on how to market and promote your page
- Things you may not know about using Patreon for the first time
- Advice on how to structure your membership page based on research
- The best tool to help manage, track and fulfill merch on Patreon
- Tips for a successful launch
- Mistakes I made from my years of experience so you know what not to do