Get my Patreon for Musicians eBook
The Ultimate Guide to Set Up, Launch and Grow a Successful Membership Business
According to the data I gathered from Graphtreon, 72% of music creators (over 9,000) on Patreon do not have more than 10 fans supporting their page! As lucrative as a recurring monthly income from Patreon sounds for musicians, a membership-based model is much more challenging than it seems to be successful.
Since 2017, I’ve helped 4 artists launch and manage their Patreon campaigns. One flopped badly. The other has been dormant for about a year. But one page has made it into the top 125 in the Music category based on the number of patrons.
Patreon gets unfair criticism that you can’t earn a living income on the platform, but this is not true. The reason why I know is because I’m currently managing a page for a musician who is making well above a living wage. I’m in the process getting another artist to that level with her Patreon as well. I share all my experiences and what we did in this eBook.
In this eBook, I break everything down for you where you’ll learn:
- Tactics to get more patrons
- Strategies on how to market and promote your page
- Things you may not know about using Patreon for the first time
- Advice on how to structure your membership page based on research
- The best tool to help manage, track and fulfill merch on Patreon
- Tips for a successful launch
- Mistakes I made from my years of experience so you know what not to do